Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have You Ever Felt Lonely?

Have you ever felt that way? like no one in the world cares about your problems. They don't care that you seem to have nobody in your corner. Nobody to support you. You just feel alone in this world.

And then, looking around, you see everyone. With all their friends. Their perfect families. Do you ever ask yourself why you don't have that? Do you ever ask why you are stuck being yourself, knowing the people that you know?

As of now, I feel like this. I'm trying to think, but i can't think of someone who really even cares enough to talk me through the situation. Well, it's possible, however, with him always being busy and he also makes me feel lonely too sometimes. I feel like he's moving on without me, and I never will.

I just want one person to understand me and always be there for me. What about you? Do you ever feel like that? Have you ever felt so alone? Like the world wanted to rip your heart out?

No comments:

Post a Comment