Friday, March 25, 2011

Keep a Journal!

There are so many rants that people need to make. And it seems they always need a place to rant to. I know that if I'm not around another person that I can rant to, I tend to turn to the internet whenever I need to rant. But, the one other place I rant to is my journal.

My jornal provides the best thing for me. A place to rant to, where I can say anything and everything, and not worry about offending or upsetting anyone else. I name all my journals, and write entries whenever I have something to say. And I keep a box with all my journals in it. The one I am using at the time is always on my bedside table, because I tend to do most of my writing at night.

Also, I can always share what I wrote in my journal later. Because everything I want to say is written down, along with all my emotions and feelings. And later, when I've thought about what I said, and whether it's something that other people need to hear, then I post it on my blog.

So, do you keep a journal? And do believe it's a good place to rant to and a helpful tool? What's something special about you and your journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment