Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chicago

Hey everyone. So, right now, I'm in Chicago, and I'm sitting in a hotel room watching TV. I'm updating a ton of pages. Like my wiki, my blog and my forum. This is sort of off-topic, but, be sure to check my wiki for links so you can help Japan.

Anyway, I got here on Friday to see my cousins and my grandma, becuase my grandma had to go to the hospital the next day. Don't worry, nothing is serious, but she's been having trouble seeing out of her right eye, and it turns out that it's completely blind. So, we took her to the eye doctor, and now we're taking her back in a month for the procedure.

But, I started off Saturday by playing catch with my little cousin. He's so cute. Sometimes, he's a little bossy, but he's fun and he's a great kid. I just love talking to him and psending time with him. So, we played catch, and aside for nearly (this word may or may not apply) hitting a ton of things, it was so much fun. Then, my other cousin came home and we played Wedding Dash. We're cool like that. We love games like that. Wedding Dash, Diner Dash, Hotel Dash. And, other stuff like that. After that, we went and saw Beastly. That is a wonderful movie and I suggest it to teenage girls. It's not only just a cute, nice movie, but it proves that inner beauty is more important than outer beauty, which is a lesson that plenty of people need to learn. And that's no lie.

Then, on Sundaymy dad drove me to my mom's hotel, and now we're here. My mom's working in Chicago right now. I tend to visit wherever it is that she works. After we got to the hotel, we went to see the Blue Man Group before my dad went back home.

Monday, and I ended up sitting in the hotel room all day. It wasn't too bad. I thought it was going to be, but getting some alone time was pretty fun. Then, my mom and I went shopping. It was fun, but, she kept picking up clothes that I really didn't want. It was almost like I was a little doll for her to dress up.

On Tuesday, we went to the mall again. It was pretty fun. I got a Godiva bear and some earrings. They were...really expensive. Then we went to an Indian resteraunt and it was pretty cool. The food was good, and the waitor said I was pretty and described my eyes as "magicful" which was nice.

So, on Wednesday, I basically did nothing besides study and read. My mom had to work all day, and ended up coming home really late. It was rather the ordeal for my father who was basically sitting by the phone, hopubg he wouldn't have to call my aunt and tell her to come get me.

So, give me your thoughts. What was your best experience visiting your family? Tell me about it, and your story might be featured on my wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment