Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What is this? I don't even...



My response to this... Oh gosh...  I don't even know where to start.

First of all, that's just a generalization. Why are you insulting Asian people? Plenty of people talk in the library. Seriously, why must it be the Asian people that you're insulting. I know plenty of Asian people with manners.

Sercond... The tsunami. I'd like to start this off saying, you seemed to be insulting Chinese people in your first statement. The tsunami hit Japan! Also, that event was a tragedy, and I can't even believe that you would use it to insult the people that were affected by it and their families. You feel bad? Then why would you post that on the internet?

No, I really don't like saying that. I don't like using my blog posts to insult people, and I wasn't trying to insult her. But, what she said infuriates me, and I just want to say that making generalizations about a certain race or culture is not the way to handle problems you've had with a few people of that race or culture.

So, tell me your opinions on this. What do you think of this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment