Monday, March 28, 2011

Again With the Videos

Seriously? I don't even care if she is a troll. This is not considered acting on impulse. This is just offensive. Because over 10,000 people died in a tragedy, and you are talking about it as if it's the best thing that ever happened.

So, to everyone who hasn't seen the video. It's just about a girl who says that she is so happy because of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan because it is a sign from God to all the Atheists in the world. She said that at the start of Lent, all the Christians came together to pray to open the eyes of the Atheists so that they may realize that there is a God.

Now, personally, I try to be open-minded. Yes, I do believe in God. And I have tried not to before. So, it seems that my heart lies in Christianity. I try to be open-minded and accepting about things that most Christians wouldn't find acceptable. Like homosexuality, abortion etc. My beliefs are that everyone is entitled to whatever they see fit for themselves, and nobody else is in any position to judge them. I do hope that the world can come to religious peace, however, I know that is quite frankly impossible. But, I would never pray for thousands of people to die to prove my religion. Nor do I think that thousands of people dying is proof of God. I wouldn't even promote Christianity to someone who doesn't believe in it.

Now, in the video, she's talking about how much God loves us, and what an amazing God he is. Now, here's one point that I can't seem to understand. Her entire "God is so loving" point is destroyed by the fact that she says that God answered her prayers by killing thousands of people and destroying the lives of many. Making them lose their homes and their loved ones. And yes, some of the people that died in Japan were Christian.

Also, why are you acting happy about what happened in Japan. Because that is honestly just horrible of you to sit there and say that you are overjoyed about the fact that a giant tsunami came and destroyed many people's lives. Do you honestly have any idea how bad you are making Christians look right now?

So, what are you thoughts on the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment