Friday, May 6, 2011

The Power of the Internet

So, this is something I love to talk about. And, it's a message that I wish I could share with more people. But, the power of the internet is really great. It stretches so far. All around the world. And, I believe that it's a great way to try and share yourself.

Me? I love to write music. Which is why I created my own youtube channel to hopefully share my music on soon. Just need to get a few things set up and in place. But, I think it's nice that I can use the internet to make my voice and my music heard.

You can do the same thing. Maybe you're into crafts, or dancing. You can share your work on the internet and find people who enjoy the same things.
Which leads me to my next point. You're not limited to the people around you on the internet. On the internet, you can talk to people in different countries. And you can find people who are more like you than anyone near you. You can also tell them everything you feel, without worrying about anyone else  you know in real life will find out. I love meeting new people on the internet, because I can get to know people.

So, what do you think about the internet? And what do you like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment