Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amazing Concert

So, Friday, the 13th of May, my class had our very last vocal concert in the middle school. I think it's crazy just how far our choir has come in one year. Last year, we were over double the size we are now, and we were a whole lot worse. This year, we're smaller, and we're better.

We had a fun time all year and we've all gorwn as musicians. I think my new teacher really helped with that. He pushed us into making our sound and expressions better, and told us just how inspirational we are. He also made class fun and interesting for us. We all had a really great time, and I can't wait to have him again next year. The amount of progress that we've made as a group is amazing, cand though we definitely have a lot more to work on, we have come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment