Sunday, May 8, 2011

Malcolm X

Last summer, I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X. I was a little young for it, but I found it quite interesting. Though he was a radical, I found him quite interesting. I think the way he advocated what he believed in struck me most.

In his autobiography, you follow him around many twists and turns in his life. I think this is interesting, because he tells you everything.

What really inspired me was the sense of truth that is revealed throughout the book. If nothing else, that is what most inspired me. The way he was willing to share his life. Even the struggles, and bad times. He shares his regrets and the things he's done that he's proud of.

What this shows me is that to make writing great, you have to reveal truth about yourself, which is what I'm planning to do for all my readers. I'm going to reveal more about myself through each post. To create a sense of trust and truth.

If you haven't read the book, I suggest you do, and to those who have read the book, what do you think is it's greates quality?

No comments:

Post a Comment