Friday, April 22, 2011

Literature Fest

So, today in school was LitFest which was pretty cool because we did plenty of literature themed activities. We listened to Prize Speaking, had a Scavenger Hunt and watched some video clips. Then, we went to our 25 minute activities. Mine were Calligraphy and Letter Collecting.

In Calligraphy, we did what is shown above. I think it was pretty cool. We did what is shown below, and we had so much fun with it. I got that cool sheet to take home. I even learned some Chinese characters that I didn't know before.

In Letter Collecting, we wrote to our favorite stars about anything that we thought of them. I think it was pretty cool, because it inspired me to write more letters after the initial one I wrote. The first one was to Adam Grontier. And, I really hope that he replies back. Right now, I'm writing to Jade Ramsey, and I'm really hoping to get a reply back from one of them.

So, have you ever written to someone famous? If so, who? Did you get a reply?

No comments:

Post a Comment