Sunday, April 17, 2011

Impact

So, I just got home from Science Olympiad, which wasn't really focusing on making the world a more green place, however, it got me thinking about it.

Which is why I'm starting this new campaign, "Impact" which I am using to help make this world a better place. Now, the cool thing about Impact is that it doesn't just focus on one charity or way to help. And, nothing is set up for those who want to participate. Impact focuses on you, and what you want to do to change the world for the better.

What is Impact?

Impact is a way for everyone to communicate with others about things that they want to do. For example, I created a Green Architecture page on my wiki. That page focuses on ways that people can make their homes green in both big and small ways. Anyone can contact me if they have things that I can put on my wiki page that can makes homes greener.

What's so special about it?

Impact can help people communicate, meet new people, and save the world at the same time. If you see someone that's creating a project and you know a little bit about that project, you can always tell them what you know, so they can add it to their project.

How can I be a part of Impact?

All you have to do is comment below, saying that you want to help change the world, and exactly what you want to do to help change it. Just write about your topic and exactly how you are going to share this topic. I personally did a wiki page, and I will create a blog post as I gather information. You can make a website, or you can share your information with your local community through fundraisers, presentations and you could hand out fliers at school or work. Whatever you do, it will be greatly appreciated, and hopefully make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment