Thursday, April 7, 2011

Up and Down B-day

So, I kinda had an up and down birthday. Firstly, my friends decorate my locker, which is nice. Then there was this ERBs, which I messed up on filling the bubbles, which I realized five minutes before the test was over. Then there was a talk about good friendship, which I found semi-awkward to think about how some of my friends really aren't the best friends I could have.

Then, things went pretty average. Then there was Science class. Aside from the really easy quiz, the other teacher across the hall posted the soccer team listings outside her door. I ended up making it on the Green team! Which is good... And so, thanks to everyone decorating my locker and for all the candy. I love my friends!

Then, the bad news came. My great aunt in Australia isn't doing so well. She doesn't have too much time left, and I really want to talk to her on the phone, however, I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I don't have too many regrets though, because I met her once. Yes, it was back in 2006, but at least I met her and I knew her for once. It's scary to think about this, but she was such a great person and I know she's handling this well. She lived a good life.

So, there was my birthday. How was your last birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment