Thursday, August 18, 2011

Website Review: MovieStarPlanet

Here's something new that I'm doing on my blog that I hope you all will enjoy. I will be reviewing websites, just so you know exactly what kind of website So, here's the first one on MovieStarPlanet.


MovieStarPlanet:
http://www.moviestarplanet.com/

This website is a fun place to let your famous side shine through. You can make movies and your friends act in tem. You can also create looks, chat with friends, favorite your own Youtube videos, and see which videos your friends like, play games, shop, adopt and play with pets, and decorate your room. Then, when you have created your movies, upload them and enter them in competitions so that you can earn money, fame and share your creations with the rest of the world. Use MovieStarPlanet to make yourself an award winning director. I have a feeling that anyone who loves the idea of fame will love the idea of this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment