Monday, August 8, 2011

Golf

Today, I had my first golf practice. And, I thought it was really cool, because our coach reminded us that it is a sport and skill that we can use for our entire lives. Like, my dad's best friend is someone that he plays golf with all the time.

So, I'm excited to learn how to play, because I know it's going to have a good impact on my life, and a very long-lasting one. I can't wait to start getting better, and learn as much as I can from golf. It's going to be such an important skill and activity later in my life. It's a good way to meet new people and talk to people that I already know.

Well, of course this has to have some advice. It's not difficult. All you have to do is find a sport or activity that you really enjoy and that you can carry on for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment