Sunday, September 25, 2011

Seeing a Friend

You amy or may not remember me making a post about a friend of mine who moved away and I was worried about what it would do to our friendship, and my entire group of friends, because she was such a good friend to us. Well, she came back and visited this weekend, and I spent some time with her yesterday.

It was nice for one of my friends and I to catch up with her and tell her about school here, and also hear about how school is over there. We told her about things that were puzzling her, but also about difficulties we were having and she did the same. Sometimes, I felt like she had never left, and that she was only absent from a school for a few days, but, a lot of the time I miss her and how much of a good friend she was to all of us, and how we will always miss her.

So, what about you. Have you reconnected with friends who moved away? If so, share your experiences in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment