Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Horoscopes and Halloween Costumes

So, I know I haven't updated this blog in a looong time. Sorry about that, but I've been pretty busy and I just haven't known what to blog about. But now I'm back and it's pretty good to be back.

Well, today something happened that I thought was pretty cool. I have an app on my phone for horoscopes. I read mine every day, just to give my day a little direction. Sometimes, it's something specific that I try and actually make an effort to do. Sometimes, I forget what it says the second I put the phone down.

Well, it was Halloween today. I was reading my horoscope and it literally told me that I should dress up like a superhero because that's the costume that represented me best. And I was just like, "Okay. That's a very flattering comment to make, horoscope. Since you take the time to think about what I want to hear, I'll listen to you about the costume." Funny how my horoscope knows that I haven't picked out a costume on Halloween morning. And I thought it was interesting. I mean, I've never been a superhero before and it would be interesting and fun to be. So, I thought... "Why not?"

So yeah. Read your horoscopes people. I mean, you may not even believe in them, but sometimes they can really motivate you to do something with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment